Thursday, April 30, 2009

Labor!!!!!

Sorry it's taken so long to post, but the laptop just got here.  Thing have been going great!  Lily's heart rate has been sound.  Her blood pressure dropped a little, but the nurse says that's progress.  I've dilated 9 cm, so I think we're close!
I was very fortunate to get an epidural at the beginning, so I've felt no contractions!  I'm such a wimp, but it's been totally worth it because I've not been distracted, I've been totally relaxed, and my mom hasn't had to worry about me because I'm not in pain, and that takes away my worry about her worry.
I don't know when we'll post next. (I think Autumn will be in charge of that.)  The nurse (Renee) just called the doctor, and he's on his way.
Thank you for keeping up with this.  Thank you for your thoughts and prayers!  

No comments:

Post a Comment