Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pictures of Alice

I have kept every email Sara and I have exchanged, and with those emails, I have pictures of Alice. Sara gave me permission tonight to share pictures of Alice with you. From one of the first pictures I received of her, to one of the last, I share with you the little girl I grew to love since my first postings of Lily.
And by the way, Sara posted a comment on my previous post to all of you who expressed your heartfelt sympathies. Thank you for being in prayer for her, especially tomorrow.
























4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, lovely girl. Thank you for sharing her precious photos. May God heal her family and grant them peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful little soul. My heart breaks for her family. Praying for peace and comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious, beautiful little girl! Thank you, Jill, for posting Alice's pic. Continued prayers for her family...Momma Ray

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet beautiful girl. Thinking of her family and you, her friends

    With love Shannon

    ReplyDelete