Sunday, June 19, 2011

Camp

I've been meaning to make this post for a while, but a few things have kept me back. One being that I don't especially like to fundraise.

We were really hoping that a grant we applied for would come through for Lily's camp; however, we found out the other day that they ran out of funds long before we applied. (We didn't know that we could apply before we even knew Lily was accepted into the camp.

Dave's mom crocheted this blanket and gave it to us to sell, proceeds going to Lily's camp funds. (BTW camp costs $600. So far, we have $250 applied to the balance. Luckily, they are willing to work with us on a payment plan.)

If you would like to help with Lily's camp funds by buying this blanket--sell price is $30 plus shipping (I will email you with the shipping cost.) Please send me an email at southerngirl72j@comcast.net. I will then contact you and also put your name in my next post to verify. Once I contact you AND you see your name in my post, please send a check in the mail.

I only have one blanket, so I can only sell this to the person who offers to buy it first.

The blanket is roughly 34 inches by 38 inches. My mother-in-law is very talented with crocheting, so I hope you will find it a beautiful gift for the baby in your life. I also hope knowing that your purchase helps a good cause makes it even better. I can't wait to post what Lily does each day at camp! I think you'll find it a spectacular "investment".

No comments:

Post a Comment