Sunday, March 29, 2009

Our Plan

I don't know if I posted this or not, and I don't think that I did, but our plan is to periodically blog during labor. Autumn, through the gracious gift of her grandpa, has Internet access on her cell phone, and we just checked to see if it would work. It did, and Autumn has offered to help. (I'm sure Rani will, too.) So, if you've been following our story, this might be the next best thing to sitting in a waiting room!

Just a reminder, my due date is April 17 (or is it the 21st? We've been given both numbers.). Sometimes I wake up at night and wonder Is tonight the night? That's the exciting thing that this pregnancy has not changed about being pregnant. We never know.

While I am a little scared, I have to say that I have this overwhelming sense of calm. I don't know why. I don't know where it comes from. But I am thankful that it surrounds me. It has to be good for Lily.

1 comment:

  1. I was hoping to find an update. I am praying that Lily is still with you. Since there have been no labor updates I will assume she is. I am praying that you have much time with Lily.
    Will be checking back!

    ReplyDelete