Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cindy (Jordan's mom)

(Sorry to others, but I don't know how to get in touch with Cindy otherwise.)
Cindy,
Thank you for your recent comments. Since you are a PT, you might be able to help. I am considering going to an Advocacy Day rally at our state house on Wednesday, and I would like to take some research with me. You said that you had read about sitting by age 2 and the likelihood of walking. Could you please share that research with me? Also, if you have any other research regarding the benefits of walking/standing, if you have the time, could you please share that with me, too?
I know I'm not giving a lot of time, but it occurred to me last night that research might be good to present if I talk to our legislatures. If you have a quick find about early intervention, or can point me in the right direction, I could use that, too.
If you would email me at southerngirl72j@comcast.net, I would be so grateful.
Jill

1 comment:

  1. Sent you an email; let me know if I can help
    :)
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete