Monday, September 14, 2009

Just a few pics

We went camping this weekend. Had a good time, but I'm glad we're home. Here are a few pictures of our weekend.


Lily chomping on both hands

Lily and I took a nap on the beach. I had to cover her up, not to sheild her from the sun, but because she was cold.

Chillin'

Petey from the Little Rascals? Boy, can our boy get dirty!

So, I would also post a picture of Rani and Autumn, but Rani kept covering her face. I'll take that to mean that she would not want me to post.

3 comments:

  1. So happy to see your family enjoying time together. Lily looks so happy and healthy, she is just precious. Thanks for the pictures.

    Love from California,
    Nichole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pics--she's gets cuter everytime I see her. Is her hair getting lighter? Looks like she could be a little redhead...Gabe (Petey)--LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love seeing Lily! She has been a Blessing to our family!

    Blessings,
    Ginger (David's Mommy)

    ReplyDelete