Thursday, July 5, 2012

Pictures of Camp

Here's Lily on her first day with this year's counselor, Margaret.
So studious!

Painting during Camping Week

I was told that Lily took a few sips of water.

Camp wears this little girl OUT!

Lily got to go swimming in the little pool, but the water was quite cold.  I don't think she stayed in too long.

I heard the other day that Lily took 25 steps in the gait trainer!!!  I'm pretty sure they helped her by pushing, being that the gait trainer weighs the same as Lily.  Hopefully, we'll be getting one of these soon to keep at home!

Lily also got to try out this piece of equipment.  Fix your head, Lily!

I'd like to thank all of those who donated to Pattison's this year.  Your donation helps children like Lily have a wonderful experience at summer camp!


Here's a video of Lily and Soleil.  I sometimes have people ask me what Lily and Soleil's relationship is like.  I think there are some people out there who don't believe that a child with Trisomy 18 can form relationships and interact with others.  I hope this video shows differently.

6 comments:

  1. I adore watching your children play, what a blessed momma you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily is getting so big and prettier with every post. Soleil, too! :) Love the video~ sweet sisters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible Jill! So proud of Lily and Soleil! Hope all is well with the family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am on the computer so little anymore but I just came on a saw this most precious video. I love, LOVE the interaction with her and her sister. Lily is so beautiful and I enjoyed just watching her. Thank you again,
    Oh, and also to that annoying person you mentioned earlier. I pray for her, I think she is quite miserable. We are the lucky ones....

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a beautiful daughter! Good luck to you and your family, and everything you go through. :)

    ReplyDelete