Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Moving!

I am about to do something I never thought I would ever do. I'm going to move away from home to the beautiful city of Charleston! Dave recently got a job where he will be teaching at a private school next school year, and he might even teach summer school, so we'll be moving in the next few months. I've always lived in this little town. Actually, I've always lived within one mile of where we live right now, except for my second grade school year when I lived about three miles from where we currently live.

I'm excited and scared and sad all at once. One of my biggest concerns is replacing Lily's doctors with doctors we feel just as highly about. And then there will be the therapist changes. Lily loves her therapists! I hope we can find some who are just as loving and knowledgeable.
But there are other things to worry about right now. Like selling our house and finding a new place to live. (No, we still haven't sold our house.)
So if any of you know about the Charleston area--especially the doctors--please, let me know.
Old picture--Lily making a snow angel

No comments:

Post a Comment